Filesize: 19 MB
Filesize: 43 MB
SPARK Science Learning System Emulator
The SPARK Science Learning System Emulator is a 1:1 recreation of the SPARK Science Learning System’s screen with all of SPARK’s functionality. It doesn’t pull screens from the SPARK over the USB but rather allows the emulator software on the computer to do the processing while using the SPARK Science Learning System as an interface.
The window created on the computer screen is designed to look exactly like that of the SPARK Science Learning System. File operations when using the Emulator are limited to the Experiments and Saved Work folders.
Description of Changes:
The 1.4.0 update provides the following enhancements:
- New Multiple-Y Axis Graph display.
- New Bar Graph display.
- Added display of correlation coefficient (r) and RMSE to linear curve fit parameter results.
- Added the ability to lock axis values in graphs
- Absorbance, Percent Transmission, and Intensity spectrometer data now accessible in calculator.
- And various other bug fixes.
Previous updates also added:
- The ability to use video devices such as microscopes and web cameras to capture still images and perform some measurement and analysis on them.
- Support for Ocean Optics Spectrometers (including Amadeus and Red Tide)